Saturday, January 4, 2014

A life with no regrets...what do you do if you have regrets?

I strive to live a life without regret.  This doesn't mean I don't make mistake or mess up.  Lord knows I have made a mess of things more than once.  A life of no regret means I learn lessons from every situation, seek personal growth. I strive to improve my emotional IQ by always finding the good in a situation even if it seems to be an impossible situation. 

A life cannot be completely wrecked, without hope of repair and success unless you are dead.  As long as you are breathing, you can turn things around and find hope.  This is an interesting article from The Good Men Project that offers words of wisdom for those days when you feel like giving up:


http://goodmenproject.com/ethics-values/what-do-you-do-if-youve-wrecked-your-life/

No comments:

Post a Comment